Sunday, April 13, 2008

Underground Play Palace

We FINALLY got the carpet laid in our basement while I was out of town this week. After 8 months of working on that project it is so good to be playing with the girls down there. We basically have 1500 sq. feet of soft carpet to run around on. They have dubbed it their own castle...complete with Dora inflatable fortress. It is a blast, but the girls are running me ragged down there. We had the girls best little friends over today. They ran, laughed, and played until their daddies were basically in a coma. By 7:00 PM I was laying on the ground reading TIME magazine while Emersyn and the rest of the girls looked at books. I looked at each little face, and their all read tired. My girls and their friends will never lack for physical activity (and all the benefits it brings) as long as we don't furnish our new basement.

No comments: