Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby in Church

I'm sitting in Church today and on the big screen where they put up the words to the music, I see the number 1610 flashing over and over again. Sarah then jabs me in the side and gives me this look that I know means..."That is Emersyn's number, and she must be crying in her class, any it is your turn to go get her." (All that in one look)

I went and got Mer, and she quickly let me know that we forget her special bunny in the car. Well, by all means, we need to go get it then, don't we?

Yah! Emer said.

So we got bunny and went into "Big Church" to catch the rest of the service. Emersyn sat on our laps (Sarah, Dad, and I) and just soaked in the fact that she had scammed her way out of her class. It was the cutest thing to be able to read her looks and know that she felt like she had pulled a fast one on us.

No comments: