Wednesday, June 18, 2008

?????

I thought the girls went to bed tonight like angels....well I guess in their own way they did, because I never heard a peep out of them from the time I left their room at 7:45 pm. (yes, that is early, yes the sun is still shinning, I don't care: Emersyn was up wanting to "watcha movie" at 5:30 am! And they don't complain.) So I check on them before turning in myself and not only does Emersyn have the one book she went to bed with but now she has two more!

They both know if they get out of bed and are silly and wild, there will be trouble. But someone must have gotten out of bed to get 2 more books and someone else must have decided it is better not to tell mom that her sister is out of her bed! Which is which, I can only speculate and weigh whether it is worth it to ask Ashtyn in the morning, How did Emersyn get these 2 extra books in her bed? As much as I am curious and really just think its funny and would love to know, this is little secret I will let the sisters have between themselves.

No comments: